Sunday, July 31, 2022

August 2022 Sunday Morning Worship

Hi, wonderful brothers and sisters 

How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity! It is like precious oil poured on the head, running down on the beard, running down on Aaron's beard, down upon the collar of his robes!

(Psalm 133 1)

It's a privilege that we can gather and worship in God's presence together week after week! May we come with a greatful heart and offer our most sincere praise!


7/8

Super wonderful

Every move I make

I go to the rock

Jesus you are the one I love


14/8

Mercy is falling

Super wonderful

This is how we overcome

He is my protector


21/8

Super wonderful

You are good

I am redeemed

You are my all in all



28/8

This is how we overcome

Super wonderful

You are good 

He is my protector



No comments:

Post a Comment