Monday, June 27, 2022

CC Worship July 2022

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ

Praise God for all that He's doing in our midst! It's so great to see so many children coming to church to celebrate Him and to learn from His Word. 

May we welcome the presence of the Almighty God as we praise Him and honor Him in our midst. May the children's heart be open to welcome the King of glory into their lives and may we draw close to Him as He draws close to us. 

The songs for this month are:

3rd July

I’ve got peace like a river

Mercy is falling

Jesus loves me

How awesome You are


10th July

I go to the Rock

Father we declare

Jesus You’re the One I love

How great is our God


17th July

My God is so big

Mercy is falling

Jesus loves me

How great is our God


24th July

Praise the Lord

I am redeemed

You are my all in all

I love You Lord


31st July

This is how we overcome

Father we declare

How awesome You are

Jesus You’re the One I love


Thanks and God bless everyone!


Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment