Friday, September 2, 2022

CC Worship - Sept 2022

Hi everyone

Praise God for a new month, a new season as we enter into Spring πŸ˜€


Just like the beautiful sunshine that shines brightly through our windows, may we also shine bright for our Lord and bring refreshment to those who are around us. May we bring the hope, love and joy to the children in our midst through the Word of God and may they in turn also bring the goodness and love of God to those around them. 


The songs for this month are:


4th Sept 


Every move I make 

This is how we overcome

Super wonderful

My all in all


11th Sept 


Mercy is falling

Father we declare

Jesus loves me

Jesus, You’re the One I love


18th Sept


I go to the Rock

I’ve got peace like a river

I could sing of Your love forever

How awesome You are


25th Sept


Give me oil

I am Redeemed

Jesus loves me

All in all


God bless you all πŸ˜€


Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment