Monday, August 30, 2021

Sep CC Worship List



Hi team!

Apology that I am not able to lead worship this month due to vocal reasons. Thanks to Alison and Rachel who will kindly lead for me. 

Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. ... "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me, you can do nothing. ‎(John 15: 4-5)

I am much humbled by these two verses. May we all strive to remain in our heavenly father so we can all bear much fruit and be of use for his kingdom!


05/9

1. Our God is a great big God 2. Give me oil in my lamp 3. Jesus, You're the One I love 4. I could sing of Your love forever

12/9

1. My God is so big & so strong & so mighty, there’s nothing my God cannot do (performance song) 2. My number one 3. The little light of mine 4. say to the lord I love you 19/9 1. Let praise arise 2. Every Move I Make 3. Jesus loves the little children 4. How awesome you are

26/9 1. I go to the rock of my salvation 2. The little light of mine 3. I am redeemed 4. Mercy is falling

Love in Christ

Amelia


No comments:

Post a Comment