Helloooo everyone!
Hope that you're all going well.
How sudden and quickly things can change hey... One moment we're out and about, the next moment we're in lockdown. But no matter what may change around us, we can take comfort and confidence in knowing that our God never changes. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. He remains to be loving, faithful, powerful and all knowing. Let us rest in Him and draw close to Him.
Songs for this month are:
1st Aug
- One Way
- Praise the Lord
- Give me oil in my lamp
- Jesus, You're the One I love
8th Aug
- He is able
- This is how we overcome
- This little light of mine
- All in all
15th Aug
- Deep down in my heart
- One Way
- Every move I make
- I could sing of Your love forever
22nd Aug
- Mercy is falling
- This is how we overcome
- I go to the Rock
- All in all
29th Aug
- Every move I make
- How good it is
- Deep down in my heart
- How awesome You are
Thanks and God bless everyone!
Henry
No comments:
Post a Comment