Hi everyone
It's such a blessing when brothers and sisters in Christ come to worship the Lord together. We are constantly reminded that we all belong to our Father in heaven and that we are brothers and sisters in Christ who belong to the same family. May we worship the Lord together, grow in Him together and serve Him together.
Songs for this week:
3rd October
I go to the Rock
Mercy is falling
Give me oil in my lamp
All in all
10th Oct
One way
Let praise arise
This is how we overcome
Jesus You're the one I love
17th oct
You are good (Bethel version)
Mercy is falling
This little light of mine
How awesome You are
24th oct
Deep down in my heart
This is how we overcome
My God is so big
I could sing of Your love forever
31st oct
You are good (Bethel version)
One way
Give me oil in my lamp
How awesome You are
ReplyForward |
No comments:
Post a Comment