Hi brothers and sisters in Christ,
Let us continue to be filled with the holy spirit, lead the children to speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs, sing and make music from the heart to the Lord. May we always give thanks to God the Father for everything.
3.8.2025
1. We want to see Jesus lifted high
2.Jesus (to the tune of BINGO) use video link
4. Nothing but the blood
10.8.2025
2.You turn my mourning into dancing
3.Our God is a great big God
17.8.2025
1. Mercy is falling
3. He is able
4. Jesus loves me when I'm afraid (new song)
24.8.2025
1.I go to the rock
2.Jesus (to the tune of BINGO) use video link
3.I'm redeemed
4.Jesus loves me when I'm afraid (new song)
31.8.2025
1.Lord I lift your name on high
3.When I praise you, I'm filled with joy
4. Jesus loves me when I'm afraid (new song)
Blessings,
Rachel

No comments:
Post a Comment