Saturday, May 31, 2025

June Worship 2025

 

Dear NLK,

Can't believe it's June! How times flies and let it be a reminder to us to make every day count. 

May we join our hearts together to help the children to worship the Lord in joyfulness! 


June Worship 2025

2 June 

I am a C

https://youtu.be/bfMqMgHuUlk?si=w7CoEsYUxXZ7H0yU 


I've got Joy Joy Joy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoOyjO1sbXo


Ask, Seek, Knock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3vXskhI1ig&list=PLh_ZCcaNyX7dFnxtDM-B7wzPwoMdfefDk&index=16

Link to lyrics to copy onto Open Song: https://hillsong.com/lyrics/ask-seek-knock/



You are my all in all

https://youtu.be/DbMejWoW1XI


For trial (please make it an easy key😀): 

As the deer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rrXC5uKVb4 


9 June 


With Christ in the vessel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2D3Az_FBfE


We want to see Jesus lifted high

https://youtu.be/WLJmRPvhgdo


Ask, Seek, Knock - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3vXskhI1ig&list=PLh_ZCcaNyX7dFnxtDM-B7wzPwoMdfefDk&index=16


I just want you, Jesus 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5Rsef-bzpM 


16 June 

This little light of mine

https://youtu.be/cKkbIZtqhyQ


The fruit of the spirit

https://youtu.be/pB2WmMcBNks



Amazing Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avJ4lDnZWRU


Our God is an awesome God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP9BjKnDaFk 



23 June 


I love you Jesus, deep down in my heart 

https://youtu.be/w36YHTQpPJw 


Ask, Seek, Knock - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3vXskhI1ig&list=PLh_ZCcaNyX7dFnxtDM-B7wzPwoMdfefDk&index=16


Amazing Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avJ4lDnZWRU


10,000 reasons - Bless the Lord

https://youtu.be/DXDGE_lRI0E?si=RBlnGBZtKLRnHL8C 


30 June 


He's able

https://youtu.be/FIFEem0hdjQ 


Ask, Seek, Knock - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3vXskhI1ig&list=PLh_ZCcaNyX7dFnxtDM-B7wzPwoMdfefDk&index=16


You are my all in all

https://youtu.be/DbMejWoW1XI 


Waymaker (Use video so don’t need music?)

https://youtu.be/h_g19GAj9KU


God bless,

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment