Monday, February 26, 2024

March 2024 CC Worship

Dear fellow brothers and sisters in Christ

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matt 19:14

As we worship and sing to Jesus, may we create an atmosphere and environment for the children to come to Jesus and enjoy His presence. May we be filled with joy, praises and adoration as we worship Him. 

Songs for March:

3rd 

- I've got peace like a river
- King of Majesty (link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H7RKgRTyps)
- Father we declare
- Jesus loves me

10th

- Give me oil
- King of Majesty
- This little light of mine
- How awesome You are (link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4FDL1eMI_8)

17th 

- King of Majesty
- I am Redeemed
- He's able
- Our God is an awesome God (link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP9BjKnDaFk)

24 March (Jane lead)


Give me oil in my lamp

https://youtu.be/8t8zA1N6mCY

I am a C 

https://youtu.be/bfMqMgHuUlk?feature=shared

One Way

https://youtu.be/KCLWPd5Yj9c?si=2i4ysb-P8fqcYUTO

You are my all in all

https://youtu.be/DbMejWoW1XI


31 March (Jane lead)

I love you Jesus, deep down in my heart 

https://youtu.be/w36YHTQpPJw

In Your Light 

https://youtu.be/_IXgUl6HrRY?si=Iujj0AR5VAdLExh8

King of Majesty

https://youtu.be/0H7RKgRTyps?si=TiQyLpaYE8tZBpnT

I could sing of your love forever

https://youtu.be/tv0tgzg_aHc





No comments:

Post a Comment