Thursday, February 1, 2024

February 2024 Worship List

Hi Everyone!!

How crazy it is already February! 

This months song list is as below, with some gaps to be filled!

Lets declare God's presence to fill our new worship sanctuary for the Children and may all hearts be drawn closer to God this year of the Lord's harvest!!

We also welcome Victoria & Judy to the New Life Kids worship team!🥰 

4 February - Amelia 
One Way
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCLWPd5Yj9c

In Your Light
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GkBaXle3r4

We want to see Jesus Lifted High
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm-k2oXZ6PI

I got peace like a river
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6085sLXCMs

11 February - Henry

1. Every move I make
2. ⁠One Way
3. ⁠My God is so big
4. ⁠All in all

18 February - Jane

Praise the Lord, Hallelujah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7wvGKbL648&ab_channel=RickyWei

He's able
https://youtu.be/FIFEem0hdjQ

I am a C
https://youtu.be/Lznasz-VNOA?feature=shared

In Your Light 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GkBaXle3r4

25 February - Jane

Our God is a great big God
https://youtu.be/eaXPXWBcE3I?feature=shared

In your light
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GkBaXle3r4

I am redeemed 
https://youtu.be/mPMLc0d-0GM?feature=shared (with the echo version..couldn't find exact link)

Our God is an awesome God
https://youtu.be/smZwG-auxC8

Love,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment