Hellooooo everyone!
Jesus is alive!! Indeed, as we celebrate Easter this month, we remember that not only did Jesus die for our sins and has taken away our shame and pain, He was raised to life on the third day! Our sins have been washed away and we can now have a new life in Jesus. Let's celebrate life together as a family with the children in our midst as we dance, sing and lift up His mighty name.
Songs for April:
2nd
- Mercy is falling
- I go to the Rock
- Stream of Praise
- All in all
- Mercy is falling
- I go to the Rock
- Stream of Praise
- All in all
9th
- This is the day
- Every move I make
- Nothing but the blood
- Stream of Praise
16th
- I've got peace like a river
- This is the day
- Our God is an Awesome God
- How Awesome You are
- I've got peace like a river
- This is the day
- Our God is an Awesome God
- How Awesome You are
23rd
- Every move I make
- Give me oil in my lamp
- Jesus, You're the One I love
- How great is our God
- Every move I make
- Give me oil in my lamp
- Jesus, You're the One I love
- How great is our God
30th
- This little light of mine
- Praise the Lord
- Stream of Praise
- Jesus, You're the One I love
- This little light of mine
- Praise the Lord
- Stream of Praise
- Jesus, You're the One I love
God bless everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment