Dear brothers and sisters in Christ!
Praise God for His goodness and love that never ends. Praise God that He is good all the time and all the time He is good.
May we daily draw close to Him as He draws close to us and may the children in our midst come to know Him more and grow in their love for Him more and more each and every day.
Songs for this month:
5th Feb
- Mercy is falling
- I got peace like a river
- Father we declare
- How awesome You are
12th Feb
- Praise the Lord
- I am redeemed
- Nothing but the blood
- All in all
19th Feb
- Let praise arise
- I go to the Rock
- Nothing but the blood
- How great is our God
26th Feb
- This is how we overcome
- Give me oil
- Father we declare
- All in all
God bless everyone
Henry
No comments:
Post a Comment