Wednesday, February 26, 2025

CC Worship March

Hi everyone!

What a great privilege it is to have the opportunity to make a difference in the next generation. In the way we speak, sing, interact and teach, may we display the goodness, love and kindness of our King. 

Songs for this month:

2nd

- Let Praise Arise
- He's Able
- All in all
- Awesome God

9th

- Every Move I Make
- I've got Peace like a River
- How Awesome You are
- Jesus love me

16th 

- One Day
- Give me oil
- John 3:16
- Stream of Praise

23rd

- Let Praise Arise
- I go to the Rock
- I am Redeemed
- How Awesome You are

30th 

- Praise the Lord
- John 3:16
- Stream of Praise
- How Great is our God

Thanks and God bless everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment