Sunday, November 17, 2024

Dec CC worship

Hi, dear brothers and sisters

One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. Psalm 27:4

All the more in this busy season of Christmas, may we seek the lord with all our hearts --- the savior of the world.


1/12

One day 

You are good

I could sing of your love forever

Thank you for the cross


8/12

Joy to the world

I've got Joy Joy Joy

I go to the rock

Christmas isn't Christmas


15/12

Mary's boychild

We want to see Jesus lifted high

Our God is a great big God

I've got peace like a river


22/12

Super wonderful

I go to the rock

I am redeemed

Christmas isn't Christmas


29/12

One way

I am a C

I've got peace like a river

He is my protector


Blessing & Love

Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment