Hellooo everyone!
Praise God for His mercy for they are new every morning. We can come to Him fresh everyday through the blood of Jesus.
Please find following the songs for this month:
6th October (led by Alex)
- Every move I make
- Great day
- John 3:16 (new song)
- How great is our God
- Great day
- John 3:16 (new song)
- How great is our God
13th October (led by Alex)
- Every move I make
- John 3:16
- I go to the Rock
- All in all
- John 3:16
- I go to the Rock
- All in all
20th October (led by Henry)
- Praise the Lord
- Mercy is falling
- All in all
- Awesome God
- Mercy is falling
- All in all
- Awesome God
27th October (led by Henry)
- John 3:16
- King of Majesty
- How Awesome You are
- Jesus loves me
- King of Majesty
- How Awesome You are
- Jesus loves me
Thanks and God bless
No comments:
Post a Comment