Hi everyone,
Can't believe it's August! We are trying out some new songs plus an interesting last week of the month using backing tracks on YouTube of some of the Children's favourite songs that they listen to.
May God's wisdom, strength and the Holy Spirit lead us each week to give thanks and praise to our Heavenly Father in joyfulness and with all our heart ❤️
August 2024 - Jane/Judy
4 August
I am Redeemed
Give me oil in my lamp
https://youtu.be/8t8zA1N6mCY
I am a C
https://youtu.be/bfMqMgHuUlk?si=w7CoEsYUxXZ7H0yU
10,000 reasons - Bless the Lord
https://youtu.be/DXDGE_lRI0E?si=RBlnGBZtKLRnHL8C
11 August
Our God is a great big God
The fruit of the spirit
https://youtu.be/pB2WmMcBNks
Medley: rejoice in the Lord, He has made me glad and This is the day
https://youtu.be/smTySJL-N5k?feature=shared
10,000 reasons - Bless the Lord
https://youtu.be/DXDGE_lRI0E?si=RBlnGBZtKLRnHL8C
18 August
Jesus is my name-o
https://youtu.be/n6n-ALc-S5c
We want to see Jesus lifed high
https://youtu.be/WLJmRPvhgdo
Medley: rejoice in the Lord, He has made me glad and This is the day
https://youtu.be/smTySJL-N5k?feature=shared
I could sing of your love forever
https://youtu.be/tv0tgzg_aHc
25 August (trialing special last week of the month, adding some of the kids favourite worship songs by video & free style worship without chairs)
WITH MUSICIAN
I go to the rock of my salvation
Praise The Lord Hallelujah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7wvGKbL648&ab_channel=RickyWei
PRE-LOAD VIDEO LINKS FOR SONGS BELOW PLEASE:
One Way
https://youtu.be/ZZ2zXc_9Q00?si=zVLcElRyWnk8nWPY
Waymaker (using video)
https://youtu.be/7KDDqMssldM?feature=shared
No comments:
Post a Comment