Thursday, April 25, 2024

June Children Church Worship 2024

Hi, dear fellow brothers and sisters


This will be a month that Jane and myself will share the privilege of serving with you all in June.

He is the one who sustains us with his words and his love.

Let's pour out our fragrance of worship at Jesus' feet for he is worthy.


2/6 Jane

I am a C

We want to see Jesus lifted high

King of Majesty

Thank you for the Cross


9/6 Amelia

One way

Mercy is falling

I’ve got peace like a river

I just want you Jesus


16/6 Amelia

You are good 

In your light

I am redeemed

Thank you for the cross


23/6 Jane

He's Able

You are good

Our God is an awesome God

I just want you Jesus


30/6 Amelia

One Day

King of majesty

Our God is a great big God

I just want you Jesus


Love 

Amelia and Jane 


No comments:

Post a Comment