Thursday, July 27, 2023

Aug 2023 CC worship






What a privilege for us to look after, teach, and guide his children in this ministry. 
May we take great stewardship of what God has entrusted us!

6/8/23

I love you Jesus, deep down in my heart 

Father Abraham + Mighty God version (by Good news guys

Give me Oil in my Lamp

You are my all in all


13/8/23

He's able

Father Abraham + Mighty God version (by Good news guys

We want to see Jesus lifted high

Mercy is falling 


20/8/23

Praise the lord

With Christ in the vessel

Father Abraham + Mighty God version (by Good news guys

I’ve got peace like a river


27/8/23

Mercy is falling 

I go to the rock of my salvation

Father Abraham + Mighty God version (by Good news guys

God is so good


Love 

Jane and Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment