Thursday, December 8, 2022

Jan 2023 CC Worship

                                                     

 Hi, brother and sisters in Christ


How faithful is God to us in 2022. He has blessed us so much to overflowing that we have to share the joy with our family and friends! We are going to keep spreading the joy on the first day of the New Year in 2023! Yeah!

In this month, we will introduce a CNY song "Happy New Year" this month in the preparation for the CNY celebration on 3/2.


1.1

Happy New Year

Super wonderful

Mercy is falling

You are my all in all


8.1

Happy New Year

I go to the rock

This light of mine

Crown him king of kings


15.1

Happy New Year

Super wonderful

Our God is a great big God

Jesus, you are the one I love


22.1

Happy New Year

Every Move I Make

He is my protector

You are my all in all


29.1

Happy New Year

Super wonderful

I go to the rock

How great is our God



Love in Christ

Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment