Monday, October 31, 2022

CC Worship - November 2022

Helloooo everyone!

Praise God that we can gather together to worship Him as a family in Christ Jesus! In Him we have life, joy, peace and everlasting love. There's so much of His goodness that we can sing about and praise Him for. May we all lift up our voices and dance before Him and glorify His name. Indeed, our God is always faithful and always good! 

Songs for this month:

6th Nov (led by Henry)


- I’ve got peace like a river

- Best Present Ever (Christmas performance song for toddlers to mid 2 classes)

- Father we declare

- How awesome You are


13th Nov (led by Henry)


- This is how we overcome 

- Best Present Ever

- I could sing of your love forever

- All in all


20th Nov (led by Amelia)


- Best Present Ever

- Every move I make

- I go to the rock

- How great is our God


27th Nov (led by Amelia)


- Mercy is falling 

- Best Present Ever

- Jesus, you are the one I love

- All in all

No comments:

Post a Comment