Saturday, April 2, 2022

CC Worship - April

Hello everyone

Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thes 5:16-18

Praise God that in Christ, we can always be joyful and we can give thanks in all circumstances. Because of what Jesus has already done for us and the hope that we have in Him, we can rest in Him and trust that He will make a way for us. 

Songs for this month:

3rd April:

- I go to the Rock of my salvation

- When I praise You, I'm filled with Joy

- Jesus, You're the One I love

- How awesome You are


10th April: 

Mercy is falling

When I praise You, I'm filled with Joy

You are my all in all

How great is our God


17th April:

I've got peace like a river

I am redeemed

Jesus loves me

I love You Lord (and I lift my voice)


24th April:

Praise the Lord

When I praise You, I'm filled with joy

Jesus, You're the One I love

I love You Lord

God bless everyone!

Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment