Monday, January 31, 2022

CC Worship February 2022

Hi everyone!

Very exciting that we can come to worship the Lord together with the children! It's a time where we can draw close to God together as a family and simply be with God. May we with the children worship the Lord with all our heart, mind, soul and strength and give glory to our Living King. 

Songs for this month are:

6th Feb
I go to the Rock
My God is so big
Father we declare
Jesus, You're the One I love

13th Feb
Mercy is falling
This is how we overcome
Father we declare
All in all

20th Feb
Praise the Lord
Give me oil in my lamp
I could sing of Your love
How awesome You are

27th Feb
I go to the Rock
Father we declare
Jesus, You're the One I love
How great is our God

Thanks and God bless everyone

Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment