Monday, March 1, 2021

March 2021 - CC Worship

 Hi everyone!

Happy 1st of March and beginning of Autumn!

Song list for this month will be:

7 March

1. I love you Jesus, deep down in my heart

2. He's Able

3.  Everybody, everywhere  (NEW SONG! Not too high key please 😋)

4. This little light of mine

14 March

1. If I were a butterfly

2. I go to the Rock

3.   Everybody, everywhere

4. Say to the Lord

21 March

1. I love you Jesus, deep down in my heart

2. Our God is a great Big God

3. Fruit of the Spirit

4. You are my all in all

28 March

1. Praise The Lord, Hallelujah

2. My God is so Big, so strong and so mighty

3. Everybody, everywhere 

4. This little light of mine


Thank you all :)

God bless,

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment