Monday, December 28, 2020

January 2021 - CC Worship

Helloooo everyone!

Happy New Year!

Wow, what a year 2020 has been. As we enter into year 2021, may we draw closer to God and may our love for Him grow stronger and deeper. 

Songs for January are:

3rd Jan
My God is so big
Every move I make
This little light of mine
You're the One I love

10th Jan

Give me oil in my lamp
He is able
I go to the Rock
All in all

17th Jan
I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart
Praise the Lord
Mercy is falling
How awesome You are

24th Jan
I am redeemed
Deep down in my heart
Every move I make
I could sing of Your love forever

31st Jan
My God is so big
Give me oil in my lamp
Jesus, You're the One I love
I could sing of Your love forever

God bless

Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment