Monday, October 26, 2020

November 2020 - CC worship

 Hi Everyone!


Cant believe its November already! 2020 is such an interesting year!

Glad to be back and working with you all. 


please see attached song list. Please also note - i am not sure if there is a 'Performance song' we might need to learn.. if so i will add it to the list and take a song out - i will let you know when i do!


1/11

1. Our God is a great big God
2. Praise the lord
3. He is able

4. Mercy is falling


8/11

1. Give Oil in my lamp
2. Our God is so big  

3. I go to the rock

4. All in all


15/11

1. If i were a butterfly
2. It is now
3. I go to the rock
4. Jesus your the one i love

22/11

1. This little light of mine 

2. Jesus loves me 

3. Fruit of the spirit 

4. Mercy is falling 

29/11

1. Praise the Lord, hallelujah

2. If i were a butterfly 

3. I could sing of your love forever  

4. He is Able 


God bless everyone :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment