Monday, January 27, 2020
Morning Service Feb 2020
Hi all, happy new year to all who celebrate LNY :D
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth. - Psalm 96:1
Here is the song set for the month. Thanks to Amelia and Rachel for taking the first two weeks respectively while I recover from wisdom teeth surgery :D
I've added a new song to our repertoire - One Day! Let's pray that the kids will enjoy this song and will sing joyfully to the LORD!
02/02/2020
1. I am Redeemed
2. Fruit of the Spirit
3. Before Your Throne
09/02/2020
1. We Want to See Jesus Lifted High
2. Let Praise Arise
3. This Little Light of Mine
4. Father's Garden
16/02/2020
1. In Your Light (G)
2. Fruit of the Spirit (G)
3. One Day (G)
23/02/2020
1. In Your Light (G)
2. One Day (G)
3 Our God is a Great Big God (G)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment