Hi everyone!
We'll be teaching the toddlers/middle 1 Lunar New Year Performance song from this Sunday onwards - it is the last song 'When I praise you, I'm filled with Joy'. The actions will be similar to the video - simple!
1. My God is so Big
2. Praise the Lord, Hallelujah
3. I've got the joy down in my heart
4. When I praise you, I'm filled with joy (Chinese and English - Catherine to assist :) ) - we will load the lyrics onto Open Song! Su Pei will be giving us a backing track to practice with during worship for consistency so musicians won't need to play!
song map:
super short intro
chorus (chinese)
short musical interlude- say something
verse (Chinese)
Chorus (Chinese)
short musical interlude- say something
verse (eng)
Chorus (eng)
Chorus (Chinese)
last line x 2 (chinese)
short outro
Thanks everyone <3
God bless,
Jane
No comments:
Post a Comment