Hi all, here is the song set for this week:
1. You Turned My Mourning Into Dancing (D)
2. I Go to the Rock (D)
3. Good, Good Father (E)
4. Jesus You're the One I Love (if time) (D)
Links to chords here
Note that this service is on Father's Day, and the children will be performing in the main congregation after their tithes and offerings. Michelle and I will lead them out, and after the performance we will come back to the chapel. If there is enough time, we will do the final song, otherwise the kids will head straight to class after.
The Bible encourages us:
"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." -Galatians 6:9
So may we see a bountiful harvest as the Spirit of God falls upon God's children!
-Kevin
No comments:
Post a Comment