Tuesday, November 1, 2016

6 NOV Sunday PM

Hello team,

The songs for this week's evening service:

I Am Redeemed (F)
Praise the Lord Hallelujah (F)
This is How We Overcome (C)
Lord I Want to Know You More (Chorus Only) (F) transpose to (G)
Lord I Give You My Heart (G)

I have attached links to most of the songs for Ananth's benefit. Please note that this is just for you to be familiar with the melody. The precise style that we will be going for and thus the strumming patterns will not be the same as in the videos. And for some reason, I am unable to find a link to I Am Redeemed, but rest assured it's a super simple song so if nothing else I can teach you on the day.

As per usual, if there are any questions, just let me know!

God bless,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment