I'm really sorry for posting so late - I was having trouble posting! :((
Scheduled to play this month is Aaron on guitar and Vivian/Michelle on keys.
This week, our songs will be:
1. This is the Day (this is the day, this is the day that the Lord has made...) - C major
2. I Go To The Rock - C major
3. I've Got The Joy - F major
4. Nothing But The Blood - C major
5. I am Redeemed - C major
I'm thinking of introducing the song 'Shine Jesus Shine' to the kids because I think it's super great, so here's the link, and we can try it in a few weeks :) I would like to do it a bit faster than this recording, and having a cajon as well would be awesome!
Thank you so much to offering your time and talents - may we build a foundation for the children to love the Lord and express it through worship!
God bless,
Claire
No comments:
Post a Comment